Also in this section
Open Days and Tour Dates
Thursday 12th October @10.00am
Thursday 12th October @ 1.30pm
Tuesday 17th October @ 10.00am – FULLY BOOKED
Thursday 19th October @ 10.00am – FULLY BOOKED
Wednesday 1st November @ 10.00am – FULLY BOOKED
Friday 3rd November @ 10.00am – FULLY BOOKED
Monday 6th November @ 1.30pm – FULLY BOOKED
Monday 13th November @ 1.30pm.
Thursday 9th November @ 1.30pm
Surrey County Council is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school’s admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year, please use this link to the Surrey County Council website.
Determination of Surrey’s school admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for September 2018
The admission arrangements for Surrey’s community and voluntary controlled schools for 2018 admission and Surrey’s primary and secondary coordinated schemes for 2018 have now been determined. Full details are available on the school admissions pages of Surrey County Council website under ‘Admission arrangements and outcomes’ – www.surreycc.gov.uk/admissions.
Any person or body who considers that any aspect of these admission arrangements are unlawful or not in compliance with the School Admissions Code or relevant law relating to admissions, can make an objection to the Office of the Schools Adjudicator. Objections must be referred by 15 May 2017 and further information on how to make an objection can be obtained from the Office of the Schools Adjudicator website.
There are usually seven steps:
- Decide which schools to apply for. You can apply for up to four schools.
- Complete the application online or on paper by 15th January 2017
- If required complete and return any supplementary information forms directly to the school by their published closing date(s). Forms will be published on our school’s directory for those schools that need them.
- Send documents to support any exceptional medical or social claim to the local authority by 15th January 2017, if applicable.
- Schools consider applications and the local authority then assesses the highest offer that can be made based on your order of preferences on the application form.
- You receive the outcome of your application on the evening of 18th April 2017 if you applied online, or if you apply by paper we will send you a letter by first class post on 18th April 2017. If you applied online but cannot be offered your first preference school, we will also write to you by first class post.
- You must accept or decline the place by 2nd May 2017.
How to apply
In Surrey your child is able to start school at the beginning of the school year following their fourth birthday, although they are not legally required to be in education until the start of the school term following their fifth birthday. You may ask for your child to start school full or part time or to defer entry until your child reaches the legal age but you cannot defer entry beyond the academic year. If you wish to defer taking up your child’s school place, you must still apply by the given deadline and must discuss this with the school’s Headteacher.