Lead members of staff:
- Mrs K Boulton, Pastoral Support Officer
- Mrs H Balcombe, PSHE and SEAL Coordinator
At Bell Farm Primary School, the emotional and social well-being of each child is of equal importance to academic achievement.
The school takes a holistic approach to nurturing the whole child, developing self-esteem, social skills, confidence and emotional resilience. In class, this is supported through teaching in PSHE and Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL), and is embedded throughout our school values.
In addition to this, we have a full-time pastoral officer who coordinates additional pastoral support where needed, and an Emotional Literacy Support (ELSA) group run by trained staff.
We have a Home School Link Worker and Counselling services available for children and families in need of support.
At Bell Farm we offer support in:
- Emotional Literacy Support (ELSA)
- Lunch Club
- Social Skills
- Behaviour Management
- Pet Therapy
- Counselling (Limited places available)
- Home School Link Worker (Limited places available)
- Good to be me
- Drawing and Talking
- 1:1 Pastoral Support
- 1:1 Behaviour, Social and Emotional Difficulties (BSED) Support (External Agency)
Helpful links for parents: