Also in this section
About Our Nursery
Bell Farm Nursery is committed to providing a safe, stimulating, and friendly learning environment where the child’s enjoyment is linked with discovery and learning. We aim to foster a love of playing and experimenting within each child and inspire children to discover that learning is both fascinating and fun.
Our goal is to work in partnership with parents to the meet the individual needs of every child and support them in their learning journey; ensuring they are provided with carefully planned and fun-filled learning activities which will see them progress socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
These aims are achieved by:
- Respecting each child as an individual and ensuring their personal needs are met sensitively and consistently in order to provide a wholly secure and comfortable environment for their learning.
- Offering children the opportunity to explore and participate in a wide variety of experiences which are designed to capture their imagination and enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Providing children with varied and exciting resources to complement their learning and encourage their desire to play and learn independently.
- Ensuring that every child is supported in their journey to become an ‘independent learner’ by providing an inspiring learning environment which allows the children to feel safe and confident to experiment.
- Encouraging children to develop a sense of respect, kindness and pride and providing them with daily opportunities to interact with other children and adults
- Following the Early Years Foundation Stage and ensuring a balance between the three key characteristics of ‘Playing and Exploring’, ‘Creating and Thinking Critically’ and ‘Active Learning’.
- Offering children diverse opportunities to work and play individually and in small groups and a range of both child initiated and adult led activities which are topic based.
- Continuing to value family contributions and providing opportunities for you to feel fully involved in your child’s learning and development.
We are incredibly proud of our Nursery which was recognised during our recent OFSTED inspection as being ‘very effective in giving these youngest children a flying start’ and would love to show you around while the Nursery is in session.
Please contact the school office to book a place on one ofour Friday tours, which take place at 10:30am and 1:30pm.
Miss E Glauch
Early Years Co-ordinator