Quick LinksAlso in this section
Click here to view term dates for 2017/2018
- The school is required to have 5 INSET days for staff training each academic year. Where possible, these are added on to existing holidays. On these days the school is closed to children.
- The school publishes its term dates as early as possible to assist parents in organising their family holidays to be taken during the school holiday period.
- The school day starts at 8.45am and finishes at 3.20pm. (KS1 and EYFS children finish at 3.15pm).
- Children should arrive in school between 8.35am and 8.45am when the playground will be supervised. Please note that children should not arrive before 8.35am, unless they are attending Early Morning Club.
- Children arriving after 8.50am must report to the school office to be recorded in the late book and marked in the register.